Join us at our upcoming BTTG & Shirley seminars in China
BTTG and Shirley are holding a series of seminars in China:
- Monday 16th September at the Cypress Hotel, Shanghai,
- Tuesday 17th September at the Tianhe Hilton Hotel, Guangzhou
- Thursday 19th September at the Macro Polo Hotel, Wuhan
- Friday 20th September at the Sheraton Grand Hotel, Zhengzhou.
The Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Regulation (EU 2016/425) was implemented in April, 2019 after one year transition. There are changes to testing standards and specifications which will have an impact on what you need to do to our seminar will help you understand the PPE Regulation, changes to PPE standards and their future, while also helping your vision on how to manufacture sustainable green PPE Textile.
This seminar is an excellent opportunity for you to find out what you need to do to fulfil the PPE Regulation and to gain an insight into sustainability.
What will it cover?
• The implication of PPE Regulation, including any updates
• The new changes and outline of standards
• Manufacturing and production control of sustainable green protective textiles
Who should attend?
The seminar is aimed at any PPE & Textile manufacturer, importer or distributor wishing to know what will be required for protective functions and sustainability.
Why should I attend?
- To learn about the implication of new PPE Regulation and its future
- To understand the main changes of testing standards and latest interpretations
- For insight on sustainable green PPE textiles
Chris Butcher, Convenor of VG5 Notified Bodies Group for Clothing and Gloves for more than 10 years, is also an active member of several British Standard committees for protective clothing.
Wendy Wang, Country Manager based in Shanghai, has a multi-disciplinary background including PPE (product certification of garments), quality management systems, textiles (testing and certification) and auditing of textile factories.
The seminar will run from 9am to 5pm, Lunch and refreshments are included.
Places are strictly limited. If you would like to reserve a place or know more about our upcoming seminars in China please contact Wendy or Bella on +86 21 22876628/ 22876627 or email Wendy.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org