Upcoming Seminar: EN & ISO Standards for Chemical Protective Clothing
On Wednesday 24th January, Certification Manager, Chris Butcher will be hosting a hybrid event for those interested in understanding the standards surrounding chemical protective clothing.
What will I learn?
- The European 'Type' system for chemical protective clothing
- Current European standards for limited splash protection through to full encapsulation
- Hazardous and radioactive dust protection
- The future of chemical protective clothing standards - EN USI 16602 series
- Principles, materials and garments test methods
Who should attend?
- Manufacturers of chemical protective clothing
- Others who use to buy chemical protective clothing
- Anyone interested in the future direction of chemical protective clothing standards
When? Wednesday 24th January 2024
Where? The Austin Building, Unit 14 Wheel Forge Way, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1EH or attend virtually via TEAMS!
Cost? £95 pr person for non-members, PPE Club members can attend free of charge for up to two delegates
Chris Butcher, Certification Manager for BTTG® in the UK and Shirley® in Ireland. Chris has over 30 years' experience in testing and certification of protective clothing and other technical textile products. He is a technical expert in garment performance and design and has extensive experience in the Certification of PPE, Marine Equipment and Construction Products. Chris was Convenor of the PPE notified body coordination group VG5 for protective clothing and gloves for more than a decade.
10:15am | Welcome & Refreshments
10:30am | Presentation
11:30pm | Break
11:45pm | Presentation
01:00pm | End
How to book?
To reserve a place for you and or colleague, please reply to this email or email email@example.com. Please confirm your attendance as soon as possible. Those who want to join virtually will receive an invitation ahead of the seminar with instructions on how to join.
We look forward to hearing from you.